Friday, February 18, 2011

Basement Bathroom Project - Phase I cont. sink faucet choices

Any opinions or other options that anyone would like to suggest for a single hole faucet in chrome to go with the Kohler Memoir pedestal sink shown below:

Chrome Baltimore Faucet available @ Overstock.com
I like the style of the above faucet.  My only concern is that it is listed as a "vessel" faucet and I worry that it might be too high for mounting on a sink.  Though, it is shown mounted over a sink and not a raised "vessel sink".

I also like this similar "kitchen" faucet that includes the hose sprayer, but not the soap dispenser.  I imagine the sprayer could be attached off to the side wall on a block of marble or tile, etc.  Nice to have a hand held sprayer to rinse items off and to fill a container with water, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment