Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Old Fairy

Dearest Stone, I have a confession to make.  Though not feeling all too guilty, I do confess that I bought more than half priced books on Friday PM.
The child in me saw this gown and it giggled. 

As I held it up to me in front of a mirror, a lady standing nearby and eyeing herself in a peach cocktail dress commented that it would look better with the beads at the bottom of the bodice being removed or tucked under.

"No", I said, "I like the beads.  I was looking at the gown as a possible Halloween costume."

She asked "Do you have children?"

"No, but I think I might just be answering the door in this gown at Halloween."

I found a pair of wings and a Fairy magically appeared ;^)

As I told my friend Julie "I am going to be an Old Fairy for Halloween".

No comments:

Post a Comment