Monday, October 18, 2010

“Chasing Leaves and Dust Bunnies™”

Lying in bed this AM, I was thinking about my blog and that family, friends and those that happen upon my site and start reading are going to be thinking "This Brighton, she is always chasing the proverbial dust bunnies". 
That would be dirt to you common folks.

I was sharing with a friend, earlier today, that there I was in bed still with blog thoughts coming like ocean waves and breaking on the shore and then retreating.  In and out the thoughts went and I realized that the content of my blog isn't just about me chasing those darn dust bunnies, but often includes my adventures outdoors chasing leaves, weeds, etc.

With that I decided that I have to just go with what came to mind as a catch all category for my blog post that involve cleaning endeavors “Chasing Leaves and Dust Bunnies™”.

No comments:

Post a Comment